O’Connors currently have great opportunities available now to join an expanding, progressive and committed team of Service Technicians in our Corowa dealership. Whether you are a heavy diesel, light automotive, truck or ag mechanic, we have a spot for you in our growing team.
As a Service Technician with O’Connors you will be responsible for keeping our customers going, providing efficient and professional repairs both in the workshop and out in the field.
With our dealerships located across SA, NSW and Victoria, there are great opportunities to travel and work with a large network of people across all locations.
The successful candidate will need to have:
– Strong diagnostic ability
– Competent technical skills and relevant trade experience
– Previous experience and knowledge in the agricultural industry is preferred but not essential
– Ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to our people and helping them realise their career potential.
– Competitive wage rates, plus overtime, penalties, and superannuation.
We are looking for talented, passionate and committed people to join our team, so if this sounds like you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, a position description or to apply.