O’Connors currently have great opportunities available now to join an expanding, progressive and committed team of Service Technicians in Ouyen. Whether you are a heavy diesel, light automotive, truck or ag mechanic, we have a spot for you in our growing team.
As a Service Technician with O’Connors you will be responsible for keeping our customers going, providing efficient and professional repairs in the workshop and out in the field.
The successful candidate will need to have:
– Strong diagnostic ability
– Competent technical skills
– Previous experience and knowledge in the agricultural industry is preferred but not essential.
– Ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to our people and helping them realise their career potential.
– Competitive wage rates, plus overtime and superannuation.
Relocation and accommodation assistance can be negotiated.
This opportunity currently exists in our Ouyen dealership, with other opportunities available in Horsham, Birchip, Warracknabeal, Mildura, Swan Hill and our NSW dealerships.
Apply now to start your career with a proven industry leader.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com or 0417 491 685