O’Connors currently have an opportunity available for a skilled administration assistant to provide administration support for the Forbes dealership and to proactively support the Central West Manager.
We are looking for someone that has the ability to see around corners and anticipate what’s coming next, as well as being capable of delivering quality administration tasks.
You will have two core functions. Firstly, support for the Central West Manager and secondly, broader administrative support across the Forbes dealership.
A ‘can do’ positive attitude with the ability to perform to a deadline is a must.
Skills and capabilities
– A positive and responsive attitude, with energy and drive
– Exceptional attention to detail, demonstration of independent initiative and strong anticipatory skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite and confidence in using technology
– Ability to manage a number of priorities simultaneously and efficiently
– Adaptive and flexible, detail orientated with exceptional communication and time managements skills
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please contact us for more information, to request a Position Description or to apply.
This position is based in our Forbes dealership.
Applications close on the 31st of January 2021.
0417 491 685